June 22, 2014
by Carl Herman
- Unlawful and lie-began war (here, here, here, here),
- So-called money (actually bank-created debt; here, here, here), and
- “Crime-coverage” by corporate media.
The solutions are pretty obvious:
- Stop the war-murders and arrest the War Criminals.
- Enact monetary and credit reform to end public debt, have full-employment, and create the best infrastructure we can imagine.
- Arrest corporate media liars and communicate comprehensive facts.
The gap between these elegantly powerful solutions and our planetary tragic-comedy can be assessed in one way by public demand to arrest OBVIOUSLY criminal “leaders” in government, debt/“money”, and corporate media.
The extent the US public recognizes crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions so as to demand arrests is a key…
View original post 239 woorden meer